What is a COA?
A Certificate of Analysis, or COA, is a document issued by an accredited laboratory that includes a full composition of a product. For cannabinoids, a Certificate of Analysis should include a total list of cannabinoids, microbiological levels, terpenes, and possible contaminants such as pesticides, solvent residue or heavy metals.
Why is COA essential?
When a product is accessible on the market, it can be challenging to determine whether it’s good or bad with such a variety of choices. The lack of specific industry standards generates incorrectly labeled products and half-knowledge about the item for a prospective buyer.
Such a problem affects product quality and deceives customers about what they are really paying for.
However, labeling alone is not enough. Nowadays, customers don’t pay attention to product content. This is the reason COAs are a must-have for reliable, law-abiding cannabinoid products manufacturers. They unveil a true composition for each product.
We recommend that you always check COA before using a cannabinoid product.
Please find Certificate of Analysis for Medicileaf cannabinoid products below:
- COA Medicileaf Full Profile CBD Tincture 1500 MG
- COA Medicileaf Full Profile CBD Tincture 500 MG
- COA Medicileaf Full Profile CBD Tincture 1000 MG
- COA Medicileaf Full Profile CBD Tincture 300 mg
- COA Medicileaf Skin Re-leaf
- COA Medicileaf Topical Spray (Lavender)
- COA Medicileaf Topical Spray (Peppermint)
- COA Medicileaf Gold Complex
- COA Medicileaf Muscle Re-leaf
- COA Medicileaf Night Cap
- COA Medicileaf Sports Plus Salve
- COA Medicileaf Platinum Pro Sports Salve
- COA CBD Roll-on
- COA CBD for Pets